When and Where do we meet?
1600 W. HarBer Rd. Grove, OK.
We have two identical services on Sunday.
- 9:00 am
- 10:45 am
What to Expect
- Our Sunday environment is intentionally designed with a wide open front door. Everyone is welcome to come and it doesn't matter who you are or what you've done.
Our Sunday environment will be:
- Friendly and relaxed
- Contemporary and modern
- Uplifting celebration
- Practical and relevant
- You'll find coffee, donuts and fruit
- About an hour long
- Dress is casual
We have designed age appropriate ministries full of fun and Jesus.
- Check in first thing. You'll receive a name tag for your child and a check-in number in case you are needed during service.
- Kids grades Pre-K through 5th grade will be dismissed after the music.
- If you have a child that is birth to 3 years that are free to be with you in service or can play in our nursery from the beginning of service. If they become a little fussy and you need to exit, we have conveniently placed TV's in the lobby so you won't have to miss a thing.
- If you are needed during service, your child's check-in number will be projected on the big screen. You would then come to the check-in area.
- Our Children's wing is secure and monitored for your child's protection.